Welcome to Tampa Bay
ASIS Florida West Coast Chapter 30 Mission
To provide the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues and other security practitioners in a local setting.
To provide educational training and professional development for our members designed to arm them with the most up-to-date information concerning the challenges of today’s security practitioner.
To provide opportunities for the retention, growth, and diversity of our membership.
To provide assistance in obtaining the industry’s most coveted and recognized certifications, the CPP, PSP, and PCI.
2020 Regional Goals
- The leadership of Region 4C have built a program of enhanced communication in order to foster member engagement and increase benefit to the members and the region.
- Encourage membership from all aspects of the security, law enforcement, military, and education community.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Ensure opportunities for chapter membership are sought throughout all areas.
- Actively encourage all members to seek leadership positions throughout the chapters and regions.
- Conduct at least one joint program in each ARVP district.
- Encourage members to attend the GSX conference and other International Events / Activities.
ASIS International Goals
Accelerating Digital Transformation
Achieving Recognition for the Profession
Elevating the Security Function to Influence Organizational Success
Serving Global Needs
Coming in March. Stay tuned for the Chapter 30 Member Appreciation give away!
Certification Course Orientation March 23, 2021
Chapter 30 is holding two Virtual Orientation Sessions:
- Afternoon Session 4pm
- Evening Session 7pm
The bar continues to be raised in the security profession. Employers want to ensure they are hiring the most knowledgeable practitioners in the business. A professional certification from ASIS International has the backing and the credibility of the most preeminent professional security society in the world. Make an investment in your future and attend a free virtual orientation on how to become certified in one of four areas:
- Certified Investigator (PCI)
- Physical Security Professional (PSP)
- Associate Protection Professional (APP)
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)