Welcome to Tampa Bay
ASIS Florida West Coast Chapter 30 Mission
To provide the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues and other security practitioners in a local setting.
To provide educational training and professional development for our members designed to arm them with the most up-to-date information concerning the challenges of today’s security practitioner.
To provide opportunities for the retention, growth, and diversity of our membership.
To provide assistance in obtaining the industry’s most coveted and recognized certifications, the CPP, PSP, and PCI.
2020 Regional Goals
- The leadership of Region 4C have built a program of enhanced communication in order to foster member engagement and increase benefit to the members and the region.
- Encourage membership from all aspects of the security, law enforcement, military, and education community.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Ensure opportunities for chapter membership are sought throughout all areas.
- Actively encourage all members to seek leadership positions throughout the chapters and regions.
- Conduct at least one joint program in each ARVP district.
- Encourage members to attend the GSX conference and other International Events / Activities.
ASIS International Goals
Accelerating Digital Transformation
Achieving Recognition for the Profession
Elevating the Security Function to Influence Organizational Success
Serving Global Needs
Speakers are being sought through November 2, 2020. Click the header to visit the site and lean more.
- Pandemic: Security Lessons Learned
- Capitalizing on Today: Career Development & Growth
- Security Industry: Prioritizing Mental Health & Wellness