Welcome to Tampa Bay
ASIS Florida West Coast Chapter 30 Mission
To provide the opportunity to network and interact with colleagues and other security practitioners in a local setting.
To provide educational training and professional development for our members designed to arm them with the most up-to-date information concerning the challenges of today’s security practitioner.
To provide opportunities for the retention, growth, and diversity of our membership.
To provide assistance in obtaining the industry’s most coveted and recognized certifications, the CPP, PSP, and PCI.
2021 Regional Goals
- The leadership of Region 4C have built a program of enhanced communication in order to foster member engagement and increase benefit to the members and the region.
- Encourage membership from all aspects of the security, law enforcement, military, and education community.
Diversity and Inclusion
- Ensure opportunities for chapter membership are sought throughout all areas.
- Actively encourage all members to seek leadership positions throughout the chapters and regions.
- Conduct at least one joint program in each ARVP district.
- Encourage members to attend the GSX conference and other International Events / Activities.
ASIS International Goals
Accelerating Digital Transformation
Achieving Recognition for the Profession
Elevating the Security Function to Influence Organizational Success
Serving Global Needs
Join Us for Networking and Education
Monthly Luncheon Series 2021
If you have a prepaid ticket for 2020 it will be honored for this year. If you paid for a lunch in the last six months, your ticket will be honored at the next luncheon you attend in 2021 luncheon.
To register in advance for $30 use the one of the links or register at the door for $35.
Table Reservations are Available
If you will be attending a luncheon with a party of 8, reserve a table. Table reservations are $240 in advance. (Table reservations are not available at the door) Your table will be marked reserved with your company name.
Become a Luncheon Sponsor
The generous support of our corporate sponsors make our programs possible. Sponsorship money helps fund student membership and attendance, guest attendees, charitable ticketing, future chapter programs and continuing education for chapter members.
Luncheon sponsorship starts at $500. Sponsors are provided the opportunity to add company handouts, business cards or other promotional materials to the tables at the luncheon. In addition sponsors will be recognized at the event, on social media and the event web posting. We are currently seeking sponsorship for the Women in Security Luncheon as well as the luncheons for the remainder of this year.